7 Ways to Get the Most Out of Twitter
March 19, 2012
She listed seven ways to get the most out of 140 characters:
- Branding and visibility
- Customer support
- Customer outreach/feedback
- Internal communication
- Generating leads
- Supporting other online presences
Lauren also mentioned ways to target your profile effectively:
- List important keywords in your Twitter bio to make your account more searchable.
- Prioritize these keywords in your bio.
- Include only one link: the company website, your blog, LinkedIn, etc.
- Customize your background and color scheme; don't use the default.
- Key tools: HootSuite, TweetDeck, Seesmic, and similar tools can help you schedule tweets and monitor keywords, lists, and specific tweeters.
If you're craving to know more, read "How To Write The Perfect Tweet"