Why Use Images?
May 17, 2013
I'll tell you why.
- People process visual information faster.
- Some concepts are better explained by an image than by text.
- Posts with images usually get more engagement.
- Images generally take up more space in the news feed.
- Images interrupt long passages of text in a good way.
- Pages on your website that don't have images cannot be pinned on Pinterest.
- Should your post be viewed in a context with others' posts, your post will stand out.
- Illustrated text is more memorable.